The mission of the TUM Venture Lab ChemSPACE is to become a leading European innovation hub for molecular business ideas and start-ups through promoting interdisciplinary innovations in compound design, smart materials, protein design and digital catalysis.
Whatever your idea is, become part of the TUM Venture Lab ChemSPACE – the melting pot for chemistry, life sciences and medicine. We offer support in our educational/venturing programs targeted at the specific needs of molecular start-ups, team matching, and funding access. After completing a selection process, we host you in labs at the TUM Department of Chemistry or at the BioSpace providing the necessary infrastructure to get your venture started.
What we are looking for
- Innovation project with commercialization intentions, addressing challenges of the respective market
- Strong scientific basis of venture idea
TUM Venture Lab Steering Committee
- Prof. Dr. Stephan Sieber, Academic Director: stephan.sieber(at)tum.de
- Dominik Böhler, Venture Director: boehler(at)unternehmertum.de
- General contact: venturelabs(at)tum.de
- Contact TUM start-up consulting service: gruendungsberatung(at)tum.de